Landing Valve (Fire Hydrant) as per IS : 5290-1993.
Fire Squad Brand’s landing valves are suitable for installation on Fire Fighting Systems (wet risers) in a building for firefighting purposes with permanently charged water from a pressurised supply. The landing valves are oblique type with flanged inlet and are manufactured as per IS: 5290-1993 of Bureau of Indian standard. Fire Squad Landing valve have 63 mm delivery hose outlet connection (Female Adapter outlet) and closed with blank cap. The landing valves are classified under low pressure and are suitable for use at nominal inlet pressure up to 14 bar.
Fire Squad Landing Valves (Fire Hydrant) are hydraulically tested at 21kgf/cm2 and at 14 kgf/cm2 for seat tightness test. Fire Squad Landing valves are tested to 900 litres per minute flowrate at 7kgf/cm2 pressure.
Fire Hydrant Features
• ISI Marked and CE certified
• Body material made of Gun Metal or Stainless Steel or Aluminium.
• Hand wheel material made of grey cast iron.
• Blank cap material made of Plastic.
• Possible to replace the gland seal when under pressure with the valve fully closed.
• Disc facing rubber is of replaceable type.
• The hand wheel is BLACK painted, body to RED and other parts are polished.
FIRE SQUAD LANDING VALVE as per IS 5290
|Certification ||ISI Marked – IS – 5290- 1993,|
|Valve Type||Oblique, Flanged
|Inlet Pressure Rating ||Low Pressure|
|Valve Nominal Size||Inlet : 80 mm, Outlet : 63 mm
|Working Pressure||14 Bar Maximum|
|Water Tightness Test Pressure||Valve Seat Test at 14 kgf/cm2|
|Hydraulic Pressure Test ||Body test at 21 kgf/cm2|
|Water Flow Rate||More than 900 LPM at 7 Kgf/cm2 pressure|